Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Regarding Flight Attendent Application

Jae91
Explorer C

Hi, 

I received an email stating that I successfully applied for the Flight Attendant position. Is this an indication that I will be getting a callback for an interview?  I actually had an interview in February but had to withdraw due to the timing; so I was told to re-apply for the February 5th Flight attendant position. I just want to make sure I have not missed my opportunity. 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Regarding Flight Attendent Application

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Jae91,

Thank you for applying to join our Team as a Flight Attendant! The email you received just confirms that your application was received. If you are chosen to move to the next step in the process, you will receive both a call and an email from our Recruiters. However, we do recommend that all Candidates keep an eye on their junk/spam boxes for any further communication from us. Best of luck throughout the process!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Jae91
Explorer C

I had a phone interview early February 2nd with Belinda from applying in 2016. I had to withdraw due to the timing of me being in grad school. She informed me that I should receive a call back because I just withdrew due to the timing.  How soon will I get a call back if I reapplied for the same position on Feb 6th. Do you know when I will recieve a call or if I will? 

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Jae19,

Thanks for your continued interest in this role! Since you withdrew from the 2016 posting and reapplied in the 2018 posting, the order with which our Recruiters will review your resume will be correlated to where you are in the 2018 pool of applicants. Due to the overwhelming number of applications we received, it could take longer than usual for our Recruiters to make their way through the applications. Thank you for your patience as they work hard to sort through all of the applicants!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

2SWshoots
Explorer C

Hi, I was wondering was there a new opening for Flight Attendant? I had place a 2nd application and it said Closed Complete

2SWshoots
Explorer C

I'm sorry what did you mean withdraw? Because I went as far as the phone interveiw. Than I tried again in 2018