Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Regarding Flight attendant application

wrverdugo
Adventurer C

I updated my resume due in my profile after the application was sent. Will that hinder me?

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @wrverdugo,

This will not effect your application, since the resume is tied to the profile and not an application for a specific role. It sounds like you are good to go!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

mlbowie7
Explorer C

I updated my resume on my profile.  Does it automatically update on the position to which I have applied?  

mlbowie7
Explorer C

I was told that some people were already called for interviews.  How would I know where I stand with the flight attendant application?  I am a former flight attendant and I love Southwest.  I was really hoping to become a flight attendant for Southwest.   

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @mlbowie7,

Thanks for your interest in becoming a Flight Attendant with Southwest! While we would love to provide every person with  updates, it is simply not possible for us to reach out individually to all our applicants. As part of our process, Candidates are contacted in the order which they applied. You can also check your dashboard for any updates by clicking here. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

mlbowie7
Explorer C

Thank you.  I am sorry because I did state I wanted to find out how I was doing.  I am hopeful and patient.  Thank you again.  

DPT1969
Explorer C

Hi Christina,

I recently applied for Flight Attendant on Feb. 6th. I received an email thanking me for applying at Southwest Airlines Requisition 2018-21940 and said I successfully applied but when I look at my dashboard it says I haven't submitted my profile for any jobs. I'm a little confused and I want to make sure you received my application since I received the Southwest Airlines email confirming my application.

Thank you for any help!

Darren

ILV2fly
Adventurer C

Hi @DPT1969,

Which dashboard are you using? There are at least three different dashboards, depending on the area to which you’re applying (in flight, airport operations and corporate positions). More dashboards may exist, but I haven’t found them yet. Information regarding the status of your application for the Flight Attendant position will only appear here:

https://flightattendants-southwest.icims.com

Good luck!

ILV2fly

sprice74
Explorer C

I am experiencing the same issue. SW any updates?

ILV2fly
Adventurer C

Hi @sprice74,

Have you ensured you’re using the correct dashboard? Information regarding the status of your application for the Flight Attendant position will only appear here:

https://flightattendants-southwest.icims.com

Good luck!

ILV2fly