Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Reminder: Resumes and Personal Information

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hello Community!

It is such a pleasure to pop into this board and see ALL the activity and conversation constantly churning through this forum. Checking in here has quickly become one of my favorite activities as I sift through the boards each day. 

With that said, I have a gentle reminder: Please do not post your resumes on this board. Other things you should not post on this board inlcude your real name, phone number, address, email, and/or work history.

The Southwest Community is a fantastic tool for connecting with others and asking questions, but it is not an appropriate place to post your personal identifying information. Moderators will immediately remove any resumes that are posted on the Community. This is to protect your privacy and ensure that content on the discussion boards is consistent with our User Guidelines, which you can review here.  

1 REPLY 1

Re: Reminder: Resumes

LoveSpring
Adventurer C

I am appreciative for the bits of information that are shared with this group. We all are seeking an opportunity and it’s great to know the “do’s and dont’s) sibyhat everyone has an equal opportunity for possible employment.  

Thsnk you