Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Remote Cs&S… The email I’ve NOT been waiting for.

SharreaSoSky
Explorer C

Application submitted 1032am . There’s always next time. Best of luck everyone.

“Since our practice is to review applications in the order they are received, we think it is only fair to let you know that we have received more applications than needed to fill the position, and we will not be moving forward with your application at this time.”

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Remote Cs&S… The email I’ve NOT been waiting for.

SharreaSoSky
Explorer C

Note: 1032 est. 

Re: Remote Cs&S… The email I’ve NOT been waiting for.

Here2day
Explorer C

I've started a discussion on this as well.

Hello, I hope everyone is well.  I just, like minutes ago, received my rejection/position-filled letter for the CS&S WFH position and wondered if anyone else had received one as well.  The reason why I am reaching out to see if anyone received one was because I applied to be a FA and did not make it past the video interview and I understand, however, I was still being considered for the CS&S WFH opportunity.  And although I was devastated I still had hope.

What was strange is that a week after being rejected from the FA opportunity I received this (the CS&S position filled email) without ever having interviewed.  The proximity was waaay too close.

Has this happened to anyone?  Are people still being contacted by recruiters? Have you ever applied for a position with SWA and they reject you from other opportunities if you didn't succeed with another role?  Before I apply for another opportunity with SWA I would like to know if this has happened to anyone as well.  I don't want to continue applying to SWA if they don't see me as a good fit.  I would love to hear everyone's thoughts.

Also, congrats to everyone who is/ are becoming a FA or CS&S position.  You are a rockstar!