Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Remote Customer Service- Talent Acquisition

Marie599
Explorer C

How can I reach a representative about this upcoming position. 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Remote Customer Service- Talent Acquisition

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

I suggest you apply, then ask questions if you are selected.

--TheMiddleSeat

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hi there, @Marie599! Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in a career with Heart! 

While that Customer Representative position for our Customer Support & Services (CS&S) Department isn't posted at this time, we work hard to include all the details you'll need in the job description! Should you submit an application for any opening, be sure you read the job description and any questionnaires carefully. If you then have additional questions, you are welcome to speak with your Recruiter when you have the opportunity to connect with them  or post again here! 

Wishing you the very best of luck!

simmonsfam
Explorer C

Is there a way to apply for the position if it isn't posted? I do not see a "Remote Customer Service" opening. I would like to apply so my resume is in line to review. I have been watching for 8 months. 

Thank you,

Heather

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hi there, @simmonsfam !  

There is not a way to apply for a position that is not posted on our Careers site. The Customer Representative role was posted for a limited time yesterday, and I'm sorry if you were unable to apply during the open window. We are still so appreciative of your interest in joining our Southwest Family. 

If you haven't already, join our Talent Community to stay updated about future positions in your desired career field: https://careers.southwestair.com/jointalentcommunity

Wishing you the very best!