Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Remote Customer Service

Lynette50
Explorer C

I was so glad today to be on teams to listen to the Fun Recruiters. Can’t believe that it’s over 27,000 applicant . I’m going to try real hard to . Be one of the 600 applicant to get hire.

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Remote Customer Service

BNCampbell
Adventurer C

I was on too but I kept getting a bad connection for some reason. When I first logged on, it told me that I would only be in view capacity because the session was full. Did you get the same?

Lynette50
Explorer C

No I was on the whole time 

BNCampbell
Adventurer C

Are you able to advise if I missed any important information regarding next steps? Were they asking for participation or for applicants to proceed with a next step?

Saleen0623
Explorer C

I made it into the session & it was so informative. Joy, Brandon, & Cadeshi Washington did a great job! They made it informative, interesting, & fun. I was excited to make it this far & can’t wait for the next step in the SWAL journey! Good Luck to everyone! 

BNCampbell
Adventurer C

Can you please advise me if I missed important info regarding the next step? Is there anything that we are supposed to follow up on?

Saleen0623
Explorer C

@BNCampbell The TEAM meeting was today & then we just wait & check our emails. You can also setup text SMS messaging for updates. They explained we could check our application status also to make sure if it is still in process. They also explained that we will get an email if we will not be moving further in the process. During the information session a trainer stated she had applied to several positions and got that notification she was no longer in the process or being considered for the position. So; now it’s a waiting process out of all the other candidates and them reviewing the resumes & applications. 

BNCampbell
Adventurer C

Thank you so much for the info. I highly appreciate it. I've signed up for the txt message alerts but quick question regarding what the trainer said. Did she end up re-applying later down the line in order for her to get to the trainer position that she reside in now?

Saleen0623
Explorer C

She stated that she did reapply to different positions & has even advanced to the current position she is in now. 

BNCampbell
Adventurer C

Okay that is good to hear. I'm glad that she didn't give up 🙂