Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Remote Jobs

Ctillman15145
Explorer C

Hello, I was recently introduced to a remote customer service position that I would need to apply by June 17th 2022. The job requires you to live in certain states and Georgia is one of them. I currently reside in Pennsylvania but relocating to Georgia in the next couple months, will it still be possible to apply ? 

19 REPLIES 19

Re: Remote Jobs

pattravel
Explorer C

How do I apply for a remote job? I would like to know what states are hiring for this position. I’m very interested. Thanks.

London87
Explorer A

They haven't re-posted them yet. They should go live on June 20th. You just apply directly on the Southwest site and click the link careers at the very bottom.  Southwest sent out an announcement stating there will be an info session via live zoom to go over more on the Remote Positions on June 17th at 11 am central time.

I applied last Oct 2021 and was hired on and was supposed to complete training but back then they wanted 6 weeks of training at a training an unknown site that could be: Atlanta, San Antionio, Arizona or Houston. So, I am waiting to re-apply to start the process again since I heard they revised the training. However, I would like to talk to someone who is already doing the remote job and get their perspective.

msrobinson2023
Explorer C

Does anyone know how to create a profile? So you are able to upload a resume ahead of time for upcoming positions?

Sheliavaughan96
Explorer C

You have to already have your new address for the location

CarolHarris
Explorer B

What I understand from our session today you have to be a current resident when you apply.

msrobinson2023
Explorer C

How do we apply? Today is the day to apply correct?

miaj1130
Explorer C

I have been online for 4 hrs since 12 am and nothing has been posted for the Remote Cs&S position they mentioned in the Session on Friday

CarolHarris
Explorer B

Omg me too nothing

CarolHarris
Explorer B

Nothing yet