Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Resume Upload Failure

Jakcun90
Explorer C

Was anyone able to upload their resume for the customer service agent job? I wasn’t able to and i feel like it might lower my chances of getting an interview. 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Resume Upload Failure

domveenine
Adventurer A

Couldn't upload my resume, entered information manually, and then received an email almost 24hrs later stating the information I provided did not meet the minimum requirements for this role. 

-You're Now Free To Move About The Country

chayking09
Explorer C

I was having trouble and I had to save it a bunch of different ways and it finally updated as a PDF.

adrienneb
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi, all! 

Not to worry if you submitted your application to the Customer Support & Services Representative opportunity and were unable to upload your resume at time of submission! Our Careers Team will be reaching out to you with instructions on how to upload it at a later date. So sorry for any confusion - we appreciate your patience throughout! 

MZackavec
Explorer C

Thank You for solving this, was very worried this would affect my chance of qualifying for an interview!

desmondrl
Adventurer A

@adrienneb, do you know if resume upload emails are being sent out? I've seen people posting that they received an email to schedule an interview already, but nothing about uploading a resume.

When I joined the talent community, I uploaded it then. Is there a way for them to see that when looking at applications?? I'm getting a bit nervous over here since they are going by the order of applications submitted, and I'm pretty sure mine was submitted a little after 9am CST, although I didn't actually check the time. Any help is appreciated.