Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Schedule Face-to-Face Interview

jr5652
Explorer C

Hello,  I had my phone interview in May, 2018 and received an email in August saying it would be several months before I was contacted to schedule a face-to-face interview.  Then in October I received an email with information to prepare for my interview.  I have yet to receive an email and/or phone call to schedule the interview.  I'm now worried that I missed something or fell through the cracks... Help!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Schedule Face-to-Face Interview

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@jr5652 what is the current status of your application on the dashboard?  Have you checked your email spam box to see if they email went there?  The dashboard is the best way to communicate with SW until you land the role. 

Good luck! 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

jr5652
Explorer C

Hi!  The status of my application is showing Under Review.  I've checked my spam and found nothing.  I'm concerned now because I've been seeing on the FB page that folks who had phone interviews after May have already scheduled face-to-face interviews.  I do understand that it may not work exactly in time-order, but I also definitely do not want to miss out on anything!  

Thanks for your reply!!

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@jr5652 under review is still a good sign. You still have a chance!  Don’t worry about the posts you are seeing on Facebook. Who knows how long the process took for them?  

Best thing you can do now is be patient. Continue to stay positive, and don’t let others success or rejection muddy your head. 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

Kayy
Explorer C

Good after day, I've been trying to work for Southwest Airline since 2017, I have  5years experience in customer service and 2years in Avaition as a Cabin cleaner, I just love working at the airport I get a joy waking up every morning going to work, seeing the customer happy, I applied to Southwest  twice and fail the phone interview I don't know why, so I decided to work for a contract conpany at the airport to get experience because I really want to work for Southwest, to me it's not even about the pay the travel or the benefits, it's about working for a company that really love and care for they employees and I admire that about southwest airline and every employee I talk to about southwest has nothing but good things to say about the company and I love that about southwest, I did my phone interview yesterday and I'm praying constantly that I did good so I can become a employee at one of the best Airline in the world Southwest Airline 🥰 Heather.

@Passenger1C wrote:

@jr5652 under review is still a good sign. You still have a chance!  Don’t worry about the posts you are seeing on Facebook. Who knows how long the process took for them?  

Best thing you can do now is be patient. Continue to stay positive, and don’t let others success or rejection muddy your head.