Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Site crashing?

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @KeithPitman, @krey1212, @Amici, @2starrurz, @RayCapozzoli, @eraygdc, @edayton, @KimVanderKley,

Well, this is embarrasing... it's not you, it's us, we promise! We are working with our Tech folks to get it resolved ASAP. Thanks for your patience and Warrior Spirit.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

eraygdc
Explorer C

Thank you for the response!!! Just one excited, thrilled but nervous nellie here!

Amici
Adventurer C

Thanks for responding!! It's like everyone trying to get off the plane at the same time!! HA!!

Career site fix

KimVanderKley
Frequent Flyer C

@KelbyTansey

Would it help the vendor/ tech folks if we suspense attempts for a period of time?

@16fseataFFBK

KeithPitman
Adventurer A

Thank you so much, Kelby! Just another opportunity to test my patience! It eventually loads but now it’s telling me it doesn’t recognize my log in info... 

Fingers crosses it works before everyone else applies and it’s full!

Best wishes!
Keith Pitman

Sheri15
Explorer C

Any prediction as to when the site will be operational? 

kari_salvatore
Explorer C

Just finished my application everybody! It took three hours, but just stay patient! You'll be able to soon apply as well!

sandrachr2303
Explorer C

Still crashing!!!!! 😱😱

mhodge1980
Explorer C

Yes its still crashing so it shws how many peple would LUV to work for thsi company

Nicki82
Explorer C
Yes I was ready with 2 computers just in case one was running slow. I can only now hope to apply! My dream job since 13.