Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest Official Start Email sent by mistake?

Lynwins30
Explorer B

08D629E1-AB9B-42EA-90FF-649C15ED3666.png

B4B36CD3-EB4C-4E50-B682-D8AEF5B2420C.png

Hi everyone!

I don’t want to make this too long but I was excepted for the customer service and support representative position. I just got back the results for my background and drug screening and then I received an email that said my official start date will be September 12. I’m a little concerned because the email wasn’t filled out in it’s entirety. It looks like it was just a preliminary fill-in but no one went in to fill in the personal details. Did anyone have this similar issue? Pictures provided.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Southwest Official Start Email sent by mistake?

charmainewillia
Explorer C
Solution

Relax, you got it and it’s the correct format. In a few days you’ll get the official offer letter, remember the first one was contingent but that second one is the OFFICIAL but for now complete those items listed in that letter asap. Congratulations 🎈🍾🎊 

Lynwins30
Explorer B

Thank you so much! I debated skipping those steps until I heard back again but, I’m doing them now!!!

Cmoch79
Explorer A

Looks just like mine!  Definitely fill it out.  I got my travel confirmation the same day and my final offer letter the next day.  It comes in a little staggered but it's all a good thing!  See you in class and welcome to SWA 🙂

charmainewillia
Explorer C

It literally happened in that order for me. TIMING is everything with the airline so be punctual  in responding. 

Lynwins30
Explorer B

I responded to everything! I’m ready ☺️ 

Lynwins30
Explorer B

Done & done! See you in September ☺️