Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Southwests' operating practices

dfwskier
Aviator A

@Meljohn wrote:

So now you are an expert on airplane construction design and manufacturing.  Are you a Boeing employee?

I think you forgot which thread you were ranting in. This is not the Boeing Max thread.

dfwskier
Aviator A

@dauxier wrote:

Didn't I also say that I wanted to hear Southwest's response???

Ok. Here ya go:

Southwest said it will vigorously defend the lawsuit.

"When the incident happened two years ago, we investigated the allegations and addressed the situation with the crew involved," the company said through a spokesperson Saturday. "We can confirm from our investigation that there was never a camera in the lavatory; the incident was an inappropriate attempt at humor which the company did not condone."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/southwest-flight-attendant-alleges-2-pilots-livestreamed-video-...

Meljohn
Explorer B

Yes I feel you really should get out and while out in reality, take a good look around you.  Support sw all day i do not care but my support is with the accuser-call sw and ask for it.  Im certain they will give you a side just like Eipstein did in his paid for deal with Florida before Feds got ahold of him how many years later? Why do you think the FL prosecutor had to resign his Federal employment after Feds pulled Eipstein off that international flight?  It cettainly wasnt because he had truthful facts to heard. Good day! #metoo

dfwskier
Aviator A

@Meljohn wrote:

Yes I feel you really should get out and while out in reality, take a good look around you.  Support sw all day i do not care but my support is with the accuser-call sw and ask for it.  Im certain they will give you a side just like Eipstein did in his paid for deal with Florida before Feds got ahold of him how many years later? Why do you think the FL prosecutor had to resign his Federal employment after Feds pulled Eipstein off that international flight?  It cettainly wasnt because he had truthful facts to heard. Good day! #metoo

Is ranting  your hobby or profession?

jksobonya
Aviator A

"We can confirm from our investigation that there was never a camera in the lavatory."

Seems like a non-issue and non-story - just someone making up an harrassment story for attention. Time to move on. 

--Jessica

NicoleAshley
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hello, and thank you for participating in the Community. We understand the concerns discussed here and appreciate the opportunity to respond with our statement:

Southwest will vigorously defend the lawsuit. When the incident happened two years ago, we investigated the allegations and addressed the situation with the Crew involved. We can confirm from our investigation that there was never a camera in the lavatory; the incident was an inappropriate attempt at humor which the Company did not condone. 

The Safety and security of our Employees and Customers is Southwest's uncompromising priority. As such, Southwest does not place cameras in the lavatories of our aircraft. 

Nicole Ashley

Community Manager

Nicole
Community Manager