Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Speak with a team member from Recruiting or HR

mattgandy115
Explorer C

Hello! My name is Matthew Gandy. Over the last couple months, I have spoken with many employees of southwest and it has left me curious as to having a potential future career with Southwest! I have search, and I’m looking at current job openings as I live in Dallas TX 5 minutes away from headquarters. I would love to potentially speak with a recruiting team member as to help me find a potential position that find my wants/needs and somewhere where I can be maximized within the company as well! Please reach out to me as soon as possible and I would love to speak with someone! Thank you so much for your time! 🙂

Matthew Gandy 

(972) 598-2090

mattgandy115@gmail.com

Your more than welcome to call/text/or email at any time! 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Speak with a team member from Recruiting or HR

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

All job openings are posted online at https://careers.southwestair.com/

I would suggest you remove your personal information from this post. 

--TheMiddleSeat

mattgandy115
Explorer C

I’m fully aware of the public job postings. That wasn’t necessarily my question. I have specific questions I’m regards to certain job openings. And also not much info on specific job salaries. I would hate to waist mine, and someone else’s (southwest) time by applying, having someone do the work to reach out just for me to decline the position. As to why I would possibly like to speak with someone directly to ask some general questions about specific positions to see which would be the best fit for me. But thank you for the reply! 

williamh
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi Matt. Which department are you interested in? That helps determine the best person to connect you with. 

Hi! I am one of the Moderators for the Southwest Careers board. See you around the Community!

William
Southwest Careers

mattgandy115
Explorer C

Hi William! Thank you so much for reaching out. That’s the thing, is I’m potentially open to working within any department that could use me! I’m very open minded to working within, and learning new things! If you’d have 5-10 to talk, I’d love to talk and discuss possible options. 

mattgandy115
Explorer C

I’d ultimately love to be in a position of management, recruiting, or operations. 

williamh
Employee
Employee

Okay! I'll follow up with you via email.

Hi! I am one of the Moderators for the Southwest Careers board. See you around the Community!

William
Southwest Careers