Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Start date PHX CSA 18APR

janie_1128
Explorer A

The email that I received this morning on had my start date. I am hoping to receive more information soon. 

Cabi002
Adventurer B

@janie_1128  and @PattiinPHX 

I received my onboarding email and signed all the documents.  Are you both going to be in PHX on the 18th also?  I hope we hear soon with information on where at what time we meet.  

janie_1128
Explorer A

When did you receive them? I am still waiting. I will also be in Phoenix as a CSA on the 18th.

Cabi002
Adventurer B

I received it yesterday. It did say they were having technical difficulties and some emails didn’t reach people.   

I would recommend reaching out to the person who you last received an email from on Friday if you still don’t have anything by then. 

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

I had to send an email to get my onboarding packet. I wanted to wait until about the 2 week mark. Weirdly, the onboarding packet was not what I thought it would be. It's basically digitally signing all of the company rules and regulations. There is an employee handbook in there too. Skim through it and check out the PTO and flight benefits portion.  😉 My actual info for training hasn't arrived yet and I start Monday 4/4. Be patient, the info will come eventually (hopefully). If not, just shoot an email about it to onboarding with your full name and start date. I figured it would take a while but it didn't. They took care of me by the next day. And a lil heads up, they answer emails M-F. 😀 Good luck yall!

jmalloy
Adventurer A

@TPArampgirl

First off, thank you for all the updates and information. You've been a big help.

Question: when you say to contact  onboarding, is there a specific email? I start on 4/11, and I don't have onboarding info or handbook yet. I got the email with my start date and basic training info but that's about it. I do have my station supervisor email because they sent me my badge application last week. Should I email him directly about onboarding?

Thanks again and good luck next week.

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

Yes. There is a specific email for onboarding. It should be in the Equifax/I-9 email in blue letters near the bottom. If you havent received that, you can always email your recruiter and they can get you squared away. Like I said tho, the onboarding stuff is just a bunch of digital signatures, and doesn't talk about training, benefits, or anything cool. Lol. 

I'm sure your station contact can help you too. I didnt reply to an email right away from my station contact, and my recruiter was the one that actually called me to get me back on track. Haha. Don't worry. You still have time for onboaring packet. It took me maybe 3 minutes to sign eveything. Even I am having to be patient. I am still waiting for info about what to do and where to be on Monday. 😬

Cabi002
Adventurer B

@PattiinPHX 

How's it going? Are you still scheduled to start on the 18th in PHX?

janie_1128
Explorer A

I received my onboarding information on Friday, April 1st for my April 18th start date.   I haven't heard anything from the station manager with the 1st day information. I wonder how many CSA's will be starting that day. 

PattiinPHX
Explorer A

Hi.. will u be working in PHX?