Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Start date but no...

Goshawkt45
Explorer C

Hello,

I have been reading a few post and saw that some have gotten a start date and after that they received "signed offer letter" 

I myself got a start date but have not received any other email about "signing offer letter" I also looked on "Dash Board" and my application still says under review even thou I have completed all steps. Any advice will be helpful.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Start date but no...

Latoyalm
Explorer C

Hello, mines was included in a Congratulation email as a hyperlink, the expired after so many days! 

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

I did not recieve my official offer letter until a few days after I confirmed my start date. You will be 'under review' the whole time. You are not done with the process, but you really won't get any information from the dashboard anymore. Even after you get that official offer letter and start date, there will still be things you need to do and fill out. Just give it time. Everyone has a different process and timeline, which is why we share them. 🙂 

NasATL
Explorer A

Do you receive your badge before or on your first day?

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

I actually got it a few days after. I'm sure it varies based on station though. Mine wasn't ready the first day and I had to do a few hours of computer training after I had my SIDA appt, which was a few days before my start date.