Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Start may 2nd still no information

CeceGirl29
Frequent Flyer C

Hey i start May 2nd still have not received any information on a SIDA badge or training hours or anything ? Anyone else having this issue 

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Start may 2nd still no information

Mo317
Explorer A

I start the same day, and I haven’t heard anything about SIDA badging or training. It’s making me anxious. Hopefully we hear something any day now

CeceGirl29
Frequent Flyer C

@Mo317 I hope so because I’m like what’s going on right now 

DaleDB1
Adventurer C

Exactly same thing. I’ll be working in DEN and have not heard a peep…. Tapping fingers and checking emails lol.!! See you in DAL!!

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

In your emails it should say they'll reach out, at the latest, the Friday before your start date. You still have to be patient. Lol. Even when you get your SIDA info, you might still have to wait for first day info like I did. 😂 

Just wait. And when you're done waiting, wait some more. Lol.

jmalloy
Adventurer A

@TPArampgirl, you're so right about the waiting. It's kinda funny now being on the other side of it.

BTW, I have bruises on top of my bruises, but I'm digging it so far. Didn't think I'd be doing so much so quickly.

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

I also have bruises on my bruises. 😞 I'm so messed up. My shins, thighs (big time), forearms, and knuckles are purple. On the upside, I look like I might do kickboxing or something and no one messes with me. 😅

Joep
Adventurer A

@CeceGirl29 when it get closer they will send more info.  Just be patient it's coming they are doing alot of hiring right now. I did reach out to onboarding with a email and they emailed me back with all the onboarding information. If not be patience it's coming. This week or next week as your start date get close.

Nettyboo34
Adventurer C

Have you received any information yet or a phone call from your station

CeceGirl29
Frequent Flyer C

Nope @Nettyboo34  and i start on the 2nd