Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Starting date

Tinajero400
Explorer C

Hello my name is Kristina, I’ve applied,   interviewed, passed all background checks, uploaded proof of Covid-19 vaccination, and have a conditional offer, but the last email I have is from a month ago stating they are waiting for a start date. Since October 11 I have heard nothing else. I’ve tried to email my point of contact with no response. Is it normal to not hear anything for weeks? I cannot wait to start. Any help would be greatly appreciated 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Starting date

williamh
Employee
Employee

So sorry for the delay, Kristina! I just spoke with Haley, one of our Recruiting Coordinators. She's going to call you in the next few days to set up a start date. Thanks for your patience so far!

Hi! I am one of the Moderators for the Southwest Careers board. See you around the Community!

William
Southwest Careers

Teira
Explorer C

Hi William , is there anyway you could help me as well? I had the same thing happen to me. The last email I received was on Oct,21 stating that someone would be in contact with me after receiving a start day from the hiring team . I said replied with an email after a few days an never received a response . 

Tinajero400
Explorer C

Thank you very much for the update