Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Still no email and dashboard blank

ToiDebose
Explorer C

I still have not received an email about my application from this morning. I received the confirmation screen when I applied but no email and my dashboard still says no application. Doe this mean my application actually did not go through? I have been watching my spam folder as well. TIA

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Still no email and dashboard blank

chayking09
Explorer C

Same Here, I received a confirmation that the application was submitted but on my dashboard it says no application and I have received no email either. 

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

Please be patient as they restore full functionality of the site. They will email those they still need resumes from, if it did not work. They will also email confirmations soon. Check other posts that have the green check mark next to them. A representative for Southwest has commented on most of those posts with official info for specific scenarios. 

ToiDebose
Explorer C

Thank you. I did read other posts and that is why I asked. Everything I saw it said give them a couple of hours and the email would come through. I submitted mine first thing that morning. I saw others say they received theirs by now. There is also another post that says if you didn't get it yet it may not have went through. That's why I posted hoping an employee would respond and confirm whether or not it was true. 

adrienneb
Employee
Employee
Solution

Good morning, @ToiDebose!

We are so appreciative of your interest in a Career with Heart, and we regret any confusion throughout the application process to that Customer Support & Services Representative role. We double checked for you, and we have received your application. As our Team works through those applications, you'll receive updates and additional information via email. 
We appreciate your continued patience, and we're wishing you the very best of luck! 

ToiDebose
Explorer C

@adrienneb Thank you so much. I greatly appreciate it!