Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Still waiting

VTBFDLT33
Explorer A

I applied on 03/17/2022 for a CSA position at an airport that is an hour from me.

Last update I received was 03/20/2022 which stated that the job I applied for is now closed and it would take approximately 2 weeks for them to review applications and they would give another update..

It is now going on week 3 and there has not been any further updates. I’m very anxious as I am trying to use this job as a career change.

Hopefully I will hear back soon

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Still waiting

Cabi002
Adventurer B

Hello

its a hurry up and wait process.  I applied Jan 28 and received a similar email that said I would hear again by Feb 11. I didn’t hear anything until Feb 28. 

be patient, at least you know they are reviewing your resume.  They do it in the order they were received and by hand.  They don’t use computers software. 

VTBFDLT33
Explorer A

I just do not want to accept another job then get a job offer from southwest and burn a bridge..

when I log into the dashboard, it says submission received

Cabi002
Adventurer B
Solution

Unfortunately that is what happened to me. I accepted a job and had to resign a few weeks later.

VTBFDLT33
Explorer A

Which is exactly what I do not want to do… but if I have to then I guess I have to. I’ll take that bridge if needed

dfwskier
Aviator A
Solution

If you really want the Southwest job, then wait for it.

If you take the other job, IMO, you should stay at least long enough to see if you made the correct decision in taking it.

LadyRistrem2022
Explorer A

Im currently at a job but applied to CSA RENO TAHOE AIRPORT for SWA 💙💛 I've been patiently working with #Manzel and also leaving positive feedback or comments for others. I applied April 29th. Do you know how long it takes? Sorry if it's to much writing.