Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Strategic Learning Partner position

mnirschl
Explorer A

Yesterday there was a post for a Strategic Learning Partner position which I thought sounded awesome.   I love the idea of helping so many folks across departments and coming up with innovative and creative ways for learning as well as helping to do the work required putting together training materials.  However, the business acumen, pursuasiveness, negotiating skills sounded a little out of my expertise.  Does there exist at Southwest's University simply a supportive position in this role?  Getting closer to finding my place at Southwest Airlines 🙂

Fellow fun lover Smiley Happy

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Strategic Learning Partner position

pickerj83
Explorer C

Did you ever receive guidance on this privately?  I applied for the same position and excited to see if if I get any traction with it.

Re: Strategic Learning Partner position

sheva97
Explorer C

I recently used this essay service https://takemyclassesforme.com/take-my-nursing-class, and I must say it exceeded my expectations. The quality of the essays is top-notch, and the writers are highly skilled in their respective fields. Whether you need assistance with a nursing paper or any other academic assignment, this service has got you covered. They are reliable, prompt, and offer great value for your money. I was able to take my nursing class with confidence, knowing that I had expertly written essays to support my learning. I highly recommend this essay service to anyone looking for academic assistance. It's a game-changer!