Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Supervisor Customer Service-Chicago MDW (R-2023-25237)

chrissyrobins
Explorer C

Good Evening,

I just applied for the Supervisor Customer Service position and I believe that I met the requirements. However, I was instantly denied and stated they are not moving forward. I have over 11 Years in customer service, 5 years of customer service in the airline industry, can lift over 70 pounds, I can pass all background checks. Someone please help me find out who I can contact about this.  Thank you in advance.

13 REPLIES 13

Re: Supervisor Customer Service-Chicago MDW (R-2023-25237)

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Instant denial is typically a result of your response to one of the questions such as you living in the state the job is offered.  Review the requirements, determine if you qualify, and apply again if you believe you do.

--TheMiddleSeat

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

See this note about a possible error in the application process for that position. 

https://community.southwest.com/t5/Southwest-Careers/CSA/m-p/158485/highlight/true#M13646

--TheMiddleSeat

chrissyrobins
Explorer C

Thank you so much for the information, I definitely took my time reading and answering the questions. I truly appreciate you. I feel a little better know there could be a problem 

Arere
Explorer C

@Middleseat that's exactly what I did.  I have recently moved back to Chicago and stay with my aunt.   When asked if I was a resident I put "No" because I don't have my D.L. changed from GA to IL or my mail yet so I thought wasn't considered a legal resident yet so I put "No".

What can I do if anything to correct this so I might possibly get my application reviewed?

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@Arere it sounds like you can reapply if you use a different email address

--TheMiddleSeat

Arere
Explorer C

@Middleseat  Thank You!

adrienneb
Employee
Employee
Solution

Good morning, @chrissyrobins

There was a complication on our end, and our Team is working to correct that now and begin reviewing applications. Your application would still be eligible, based off of the initial questionnaire, and our Recruiters hope to have the opportunity to connect with & get to know you! Keep an eye on your email inbox (and any spam/junk folders, just in case!) for communication soon. 
Thanks so much for reaching out and helping us to get this corrected! 

chrissyrobins
Explorer C

Thank you so much

chrissyrobins
Explorer C

Good morning,

I still haven’t heard anything and I am concerned knowing their was a glitch with the system. I am very interested in this position and would like to receive a fair chance for my application to be reviewed. I believe I am a great asset to Southwest because of my skills, knowledge and supervisor experience in customer service and aviation. 

Please let me know if there is anything else I could do. 

Thank you