Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Supervisor, Flight Attendants-ATL

ra2521
Explorer A

Hello all I had recently applied to the supervisor flight attendants job online via the site for southwest airlines, what is the dress code attire for that position?  I would just like to know.

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Supervisor, Flight Attendants-ATL

adrienneb
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hey again, @ra2521!

The dress code for our Supervisor Flight Attendants would be business casual when at their Base, and they would be in a Flight Attendant uniform if they are performing duties on a flight. Feel free to discuss this in more detail with your Recruiter if you land an interview! 

Best of luck!

ra2521
Explorer A

So there will be 2 uniforms for the supervisor, flight attendants-atl position?  If not in flight working but at the base part theres 1 uniform but when working in a flight shift theres a different uniform? 

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hey again, @ra2521

There's just one uniform! When performing duties on a flight, that is when the uniform would be required. Otherwise, dress at the Base would be business casual. 

ra2521
Explorer A

Hello there again adrienneb,

ok I got you there. That is what I was concerned about. So about doing work on the plane on a flight as a supervisor with other flight attendants I would be wearing a flight attendant uniform & if just doing work on base its just business casual. Do you guys give a business casual shirt for that business casual attire from Southwest Airlines? Just asking cause I wanted to know if you guys had a polo for that. is there also an actual site or link to where I can go view the wonderful uniforms of Southwest Airlines? Also in the job description where it says doing work at a desk & or office with limited room, is that at the airport on base or?

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

As far as a business casual shirt, that would be a good question to ask of the Leader should you land an interview! I believe those would just be your own clothing items. 

There isn't a link to review uniforms, but that would be something provided to Employees during onboarding/training, as well as steps on how to acquire them! 

Correct, the desk/office work would be at the Flight Attendant Base that this Supervisor would serve. 

Wishing you the best of luck, @ra2521!

ra2521
Explorer A

ok thanks for that info.  LOL I see we are playing cat &  mouse here from twitter to the Southwest Airlines community forum site. But I understand its business casual at the base while not in flight. But, is the Supervisor, Flight Attendants position the same uniform as the regular flight attendants uniform but they know you are the supervisor? Just wanted to make sure of that.

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

We sure are, @ra2521😀

Yes, the Crew onboard would know that the Supervisor is a Supervisor, even if the uniforms are the same or very similar! 

ra2521
Explorer A

Ok cool. good to know. Whenever a recruiter or someone from the hiring team that selects me to do an interview for the position I will ask them the other question that I am thinking in my head cause, I am not sure if this position involves this type of work as well. So thanks for this good info. I will be waiting patiently because my status for the application in portal states (In Process) still so I know it will probably take long given that there might have been many applicants to applied to this one spot for the one in ATL. But, I did however submitted my resume in the Talent Community spot as well when I had attached my resume to my application when applying to it. So now just waiting on if I am going to be moved forward in the interview phase & or to hiring phase. I did however did get a chance to talk to Manzel Chapman however, he is part of the Texas base. He says he seen my skill info on Linkedin site & the resume part with my skills on it when I applied to the position online LOL  😆 too bad I didn't apply to Texas though (laughs) I guess he was thinking that I went for (TX) but I told him nope it was for (GA) 😁 my home town (laughs) But, he did say my skills are amazing. So am excited & waiting from there.