Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Supervisor, Flight Attendants-ATL

ra2521
Explorer A

Hello @adrienneb,

For the position of Supervisor, Flight Attendants-ATL job do/does the candidate have to go to training for it? Since the job is for the ATL base does it requires training? & if so where at & how long will the training be for it? And if not then that's good. & when can one might do direct deposit? 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Supervisor, Flight Attendants-ATL

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Good morning, @ra2521!

Yes, the position does require training! Since that training can vary based on each person's experience, I would encourage all Candidates to speak further on what that would look like with their Recruiter - should they land an interview. Our Recruiting Team can speak further on the training requirements and additional expectations. 

That said, yes, we do offer direct deposit for paydays - which are on the 5th and the 20th of each month. 

ra2521
Explorer A

Hello @adrienneb ,

Whendo you think the recruiting team will start looking at applications and resumes for this position?  I take it that this position had got a lot of attention for this particular position 

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

@ra2521, it sure did receive a lot of interest! I can't say for certain on the timeline, but the position is no longer accepting additional applications. Our Team should begin reviewing applications and Candidates soon. Thanks for your patience and all of the great questions you can hopefully bring to that interview!

ra2521
Explorer A

@adrienneb , where would the training for this position Supervisor, Flight Attendants-ATL be held at? And how many days or weeks?