Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Supervisor Ramp Agent-Chicago MDW withdraw application.

blancheteyassir
Explorer C

I am writing to address an issue that arose during my application process for the supervisor ramp agent position. Initially, I had submitted my application but later realized the need to include a referral. Unfortunately, I encountered difficulties in making the necessary adjustments to my original submission, prompting me to withdraw it.

Despite my efforts to rectify the situation by reapplying, I encountered similar challenges in modifying my application. In an attempt to explore alternative options, I proceeded to submit a new application using a different account and email address. However, I am concerned that this approach may have created confusion or had an unintended impact on my candidacy.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Supervisor Ramp Agent-Chicago MDW withdraw application.

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hey, @blancheteyassir 

Thank you for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear of any difficulties in the application process, especially with your referral in mind. 

While you are most welcome to submit (or resubmit, in your case!) your application using your preferred email address, please know that your referral is associated with a particular email address. To classify as a "referral," you'd need to submit your application with the email address your friend at Southwest referred you with. So, while you may not be a referral, applications are still reviewed to connect with qualified Candidates & in the order their applications were received. 

I hope this helps! 

Re: Supervisor Ramp Agent-Chicago MDW withdraw application.

blancheteyassir
Explorer C

I appreciate the time for the response, it does help. thank you.