Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

TEAMS VIDEO INVITE

BNCampbell
Adventurer C

Hello,

I was able to sign on to the team meeting video today at 12 this afternoon but I was only able to log in as "view mode" because the meeting had reached the full capacity at 11:56 AM. I had a bad connection for some reason and was not able to get to the end. Did anyone else have this issue?

8 REPLIES 8

Re: TEAMS VIDEO INVITE

BNCampbell
Adventurer C

Also, did I miss any important information regarding next steps such as is there anything that we are supposed to do next?

aricks1111
Explorer C

Hi,

I was in view mode, as well. I kept attempting to login until I was able to join the session.

BNCampbell
Adventurer C

Thank you for the response. Were they calling names for participation? My connection was horrible and I'm hoping I didn't miss anything.

BNCampbell
Adventurer C

Thank you for the response. Were they calling names for participation? My connection was horrible and I'm hoping I didn't miss anything. Also, do you know if they were able to see those of us in view mode?

aricks1111
Explorer C

Thank You. I don’t know if names were called. Microphones were muted and cameras were not on.

BNCampbell
Adventurer C

Okay thank you so much for that! I appreciate the response. Good luck to you!

aricks1111
Explorer C

Wish I could supply more information.
Good Luck🍀

Hopefully,  this journey will lead us both to DAL ❤️💙💛

BNCampbell
Adventurer C

Thank you! What you gave was very pertinent. Good luck to you as well and I hope to see you!