Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

THANK YOU!

Jwolf
Explorer C

Hello! My name is Jeremy and I recently started my quest towards retirement. That is to say I’m working on securing a job at Southwest so that I may then stop my job search and retire from there some many years from now. I’ve always wanted to work at Southwest and join a culture that prides itself on giving back and hospitality. As I’m going through this journey, reading these discussions and researching other stories, I can’t help but think of the Herculean task ahead of the recruitment team and how difficult their job must be. I know you get thousands upon thousands of highly qualified individuals applying and eager to join the team. All of us are overly anxious to hear the great news that we have a chance so in turn this board and forums online are littered with “did I make it” or “what’s this mean?” Posts. I just wanted to take a moment to say THANK YOU! to the recruitment team. Thank you for all your efforts and all of the great resources provided to eager candidates! You guys and gals are fantastic role models of what we can expect when we get on board. I’ve currently applied for 2 positions and I can’t be more excited. I have a great job now, I’m looking for an awesome career. I have a great team now and can’t wait to join and amazing family. I know everyone in these discussions feels the same and I just wanted to say Thank you from all of us for guiding us through the process! 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: THANK YOU!

dfwskier
Aviator A

Thanks for your post. Good luck with your quest.

williamh
Employee
Employee

Thanks for the kind words, Jeremy! We truly appreciate them. Good luck on the job search, my fingers are crossed for you! 

Hi! I am one of the Moderators for the Southwest Careers board. See you around the Community!

William
Southwest Careers

Jwolf
Explorer C

Thank you! If not this time, there will be others! looking forward to it!