Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Tests DAL CSA

PattiinPHX
Explorer A

Hey.   I go to Dal on sunday along with my classmates

Just a question for any recent classes, are u allowed to use notes and internal resources (swalife) for test taking purposes?  Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Tests DAL CSA

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

For ramp, it was notes only. No other resources were allowed. It was all stuff we learned during OJT though. They want to make sure you know the proper way to do things. Don't worry. Your instructor will make sure you have all the tools you need, and they will set you up to pass with flying colors! 😉 

AZMama
Explorer C

Hi Patti!

I found out officially that my start date as a CSA in PHX will be June 6th.  And noticed that you are also there in the same position.  Thought I'd reach out to get the scoop from you on how things have been going since you began last month.  

PattiinPHX
Explorer A

Hey... if you wanna chat on the phone or text lmk

Ill give u my info.  My email is patti.karau@gmail.com. congrats

About2be
Frequent Flyer B

@AZMama  I will also onboarding 6-6. My job title is trainer scheduler in DAL.🤠 See ya there!

Mchristian09
Explorer A

I’ll be there this Sunday also..CSA Austin Tx 💙❤️💛

Jlogan08
Explorer A

Hello, I am from Austin as well and my start date is June 27th. Can you tell me if training in Dallas is 8-10 days or weeks for a CSA? Any information you can share would be greatly appreciated. 

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

CSA should only be 4-5 days now. That's been the case for a few weeks now. 

Mchristian09
Explorer A

Hi and welcome! The training goes as follows: you’ll do two days (thurs and fri) virtual training at AUS and then you’ll fly out to Dallas on Sunday and return that Friday evening. So it’s only one week in Dallas. You’ll first start in AUS and do 4 days of classroom training and then you’ll start OJT for another 2 weeks then Dallas…see you soon! 

Jlogan08
Explorer A

Thank you so much for the info. If there is any info that you can share of what to expect or your experience so far it would be greatly appreciated. I excited about this job opportunity.