Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Thank you email

aellington362
Explorer C

I applied for the customer support and services representative role. I received an email sharing information about the role. Should I be expecting additional communication? Thank you. 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Thank you email

SHaRK72
Adventurer C

I received the emails in following order:

Application Received Email 6/21

Thank you for applying email with link to attend info session 6/23

Schedule interview by phone email 6/24

Thank you for scheduling interview email 6/24

They are going through the applications in order and I was able to get mine in by 9:00 CST on 6/20.

They received a lot of applications so be patient. Hopefully you will receive the interview one next. Good Luck! 

merelund
Explorer C

Just wondering was the interview email also on your dashboard? 

SHaRK72
Adventurer C

No. My candidate home page / dashboard only reads that my application is "In Process".  

kab0126
Explorer B

What time did you get the interview email?

About2be
Frequent Flyer B

I know the system was down, broke, taking a nap?¿ so I'm not sure if things will follow the same process before that mess. 

An email regarding application received, with a link to your career dashboard. In your dashboard you will see your application moving through the process, (sort of-ish). I've attached the only imagine I found in regards the hiring process. It's not the best screenshot, srry. You're definitely not alone in getting caught up in the tangled up ball mess. It looks like SWA definitely knows something happened, and they are on it, getting back, and making contact. Good luck. Looks like this new group of CS&S remote folks sure do know how to make an entrance. Kicking down doors and crushing the system   👍😁

About2be
Frequent Flyer B

Ok sorry here's the attachment... I had one job...😏

Screenshot_20220630-210857_Chrome.jpg