Southwest Airlines Community

Re: QUESTIONS?

milerunnercu
Explorer C

I would love to know this, too!  Thanks for asking 🙂

Re: QUESTIONS?

milerunnercu
Explorer C

I had the same question! Found this from an earlier discussion thread on a different topic 🙂 

Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 6.21.02 PM.png

Re: Three days left! Do you have a Warrior Spirit?

Mplsbeb
Explorer C

Hello Southwest!! I am looking forward to the application and interview process!!

melb18
Explorer C

Hello, 

Thank you for all the information you provided in the spoiler! I have 2 questions;

1) Will travel to Dallas, TX for the in person interview be provided by Southwest or would it be the responsibility of the candidate?

2) During training are hotel accommodations paid for by Southwest or are they the responsibility of the trainee/employee?

Thank you,

Melissa

Rori3691
Adventurer C

Kelby,

You're a volcano of info! Lol!! Woman Wink

Thank you so much for sharing all this information with us! We're all awaiting anxiously, and having some answers in advance is very helpful!

Thanks again!

Olivia

gracemmowbray
Explorer C

Thank you so much for all the information Kelby. It has been extremely helpful.

Grace M. Mowbray

2starrurz
Explorer B

Good Afternoon,

I was reading the "Spoilers" and I noticed that all in person interviews are in Dallas. Are those scheduled out? I live in Vegas and would need to catch a flight to Dallas. 

StaceyLouise
Explorer B

Hello Everyone,

I only downloaded a resurme, but not a cover letter.  I have one ready, but I didn't know that I should have downloaded it as well.  Did I miss something?  OR can I add it now?

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @StaceyLouise.

A cover letter is not required, but if you would prefer to include one, it will need to be uploaded in the same document file as your resume. Because this document is tied to your profile and not a specific application, you can change it at anytime without effecting any applications you have submitted.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Madison_Mallard
Explorer B

Hey there! 🙂 So, I just changed my resume in my profile to having my cover letter and resume. However, it said on my profile that I have not submitted my profile to any jobs. Plus, now that the flight attendant position is closed, I can't find the position to make sure my application is still submitted... please tell me there is good news here for even now that the position is closed... D:(