Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Three days left! Do you have a Warrior Spirit?

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Madison_Mallard,

You won’t be able to see your application in the main dashboard; you’ll need to be logged in to the Flight Attendant job portal. Here’s a link to take you right there. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Madison_Mallard
Explorer B

Oh awesome!! Thank goodness... I got so scared it disappeared! Thank you so much!! 😄 ❤️

Rori3691
Adventurer C

Hi @KelbyTansey,

Has the hiring team started calling candidates for interviews? If not, how soon will they begin that process? I've been keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Olivia

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Rori3691,

They have begun to review applications, and will move to beginning to contact Candidates very soon. However, due to the overwhelming interest in this role, do not be alarmed if you don't hear something soon. To learn more about the Interview process, you can check out the "Spoiler" tab on the first page of this post.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

FA4u
Explorer C

Hi Ya'll

Great information Thank you so  much!!Heart

Antoinette333
Explorer C

Is this a current posting for Flight Attendants openings in 3 days... meaning Saturday March 17th??? Could someone answer this pretty please. 

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @Anoinette333,

This is not a current posting. The Flight Attendant posting referenced here was about a month ago. 

Rori3691
Adventurer C

Hi Lindsay,

I applied for the FA position on 2/5 immediately after it opened, but I still haven't heard back. Is there a way to contact HR for a status update? Or at least find out what the hold is.... Thanks!

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

@Rori3691,

It is very normal to have not heard back from our Hiring Team just yet. Because we typically receive such a tremendous amount of interest in the Flight Attendant position, it can take several months - in some cases more than a year - to hear back from a recruiter. 

kbethea48
Explorer B

Hello and Happy Monday,

I was wondering do you know if there will be another chance to join the Southwest In-Flight family this year? I do not want to miss the opportunity to show and share my Warrior Spirit!