Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Time sensitive emails for onboarding and hiring process went to junk email folder

iamkingjordan
Explorer C

Good morning.  I have received and accepted a job offer from Southwest but I am very concerned because the time sensitive emails for the fingerprints and the drug test were sent to my junk folder and I have missed those deadlines.  I dont want to miss out on this opportunity but I did reach out to my recruiter but I am trying to see if anyone has experienced this and is there anything I can do to fix this situation so that I wont lose my offer.  Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Time sensitive emails for onboarding and hiring process went to junk email folder

dfwskier
Aviator A

You control which items go in to your spam folder.

By finding those items and marking them as "not spam," you should be able to insure future e-mails will not go to your spam folder.

Re: Time sensitive emails for onboarding and hiring process went to junk email folder

iamkingjordan
Explorer C

yes, I have that part figured out now.  Im just needing feedback as far as being able to complete the drug screening and fingerprints

dfwskier
Aviator A

@iamkingjordan wrote:

yes, I have that part figured out now.  Im just needing feedback as far as being able to complete the drug screening and fingerprints

Your best bet is to contact your recruiter