Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Two days left! Do you have a Fun-LUVing Attitude?

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee

Two more days until the Flight Attendant position goes LIVE at southwest.com/careers! Here's your Countdown Interview Tip #2: One of the important qualities Southwest Airlines Employees possess is a Fun-LUVing Attitude. Are you a passionate Team Player who loves to work hard and play hard?  For a little pre-interview inspiration, check out Collin, one of our favorite aspiring Flight Attendants!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAQdUnX6yR0

Stay tuned and happy applying,

Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community
75 REPLIES 75

Re: Two days left! Do you have a Fun-LUVing Attitude?

Vega101
Explorer C

I can’t wait to apply I’ve been hoping to apply for a very long time now!!! I always get the pleasure to speak with the Pilets and flight attendants from sowthwest whenever they stay it the hotel I currently work at and I always it’s always a pleasure to talk with them.

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @Vega101,

We are thrilled you to hear you are going to apply for the Flight Attendant at Southwest! Fasten your seatbelt because we just have two days left in the countdown! You can find more information about applying for our upcoming Flight Attendant posting here.

Best wishes,

The Southwest Community

RayCapozzoli
Explorer C

Super excited for open enrollment. Resume is ready and I’m going to be at my computer on Monday ready to go! My outgoing and friendly personality mixed with my 7 years experience in customer service is going to mix lovely with the Southwest experience! 

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @RayCapozzoli,

We are excited, that you are super excited!  Great job on your preparation for Monday and we wish you much luck with your Career at Southwest!  

Best wishes,

The Southwest Community

DELONAYOUNG
Explorer C

I applied for fa position 2/4/18, however I’m thinking I may have missed a phone call/calls trying to set up a PI. My application shows “under review” on my dashboard. Is there any way I can find out if I did indeed miss a call from SWA recruiter? Or would my app be moved to “no longer under review”?  Thank you in advance!

Sincerly, 

DeLona Young

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @DELONAYOUNG,

Thanks for your continued interest in the Flight Attendant position at Southwest Airlines! If your application still shows as under review, you should be good to go. If our Recruiters are unable to reach you by phone, they will leave multiple voicemails and also reach out via email. Best of luck throughout the process!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

pachelle53
Explorer C
Solution

Yes!!!

I'm so excited for this wonderful opportunity! I look forward to having fun while taking great care of those traveling from point A to Point B! Woohoo!!! Lets goooo

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @pachelle53,

We love to hear of your passion of taking care of People and connecting them to what is important in their lives!  We look forward to seeing your application on Monday and best of luck.

Best wishes,

The Southwest Community

Rori3691
Adventurer C

Dear Christina,

The video of Colin brought tears to my eyes! To see such passion and fire in a child's heart is incredibly moving and heart-warming.

Absolutely inspiring!! ❤️

Thanks!!

Olivia