Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Two days left! Do you have a Fun-LUVing Attitude?

tammym1
Explorer B

I am so excited to apply for the Flight Attendant position. I have been watching the days count down!!!  This would be a dream come true of mine.. My friend is a flight attendant for Southwest and loves it. She keeps me informed of all open positions.  I have wanted to be a flight attendant since I was a little girl.. I am very outgoing and love to meet different people from all parts of the world.. 

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @tammym1,

Thank you for your comments!  We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying the countdown to Monday.  Here’s wishing you luck in your pursuit of your life long dream of becoming a Flight Attendant at Southwest.

Best wishes,

Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community

tammym1
Explorer B

One more day left!!!!!  I wanna fly with Southwest and meet new people all around the world...Being a fligt attendant is my dream and I will accomplish that dream one day..Hopefully this week...Good Luck Everyone!!!! #GOSOUTHWEST

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @tammym1,

Thank you for your comment and enthusiasm in joining the Southwest family!  We look forward to seeing your application tomorrow and wish you much luck in your Career. 

Best wishes,

The Southwest Community

janastarner
Explorer C

Wow - that video was so touching! I am so glad you provided it for us!

Have my profile and resume all ready, good to go! Excited about the "watch party" on Monday morning! I keep hearing to just go to southwest.com/careers... and the F/A position will go live... meaning there will be a link right on that page we can click on...? then it will guide us how to submit our profile? I don't want to miss a thing! 😄

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @janastarner,

You are absolutely spot on!  Sounds like all you need now is to pick up chips and salsa for the “watch party” 🙂

Best of luck,

The Southwest Community

calabria66
Explorer A
Solution

I am so excited to finally get to apply! 

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @calabria66,

We are too!  Have fun on Monday and we wish you luck in your Career as a Flight Attendant at Southwest.

Best wishes,

The Southwest Community

Zotsypotsy
Explorer C

WOW! What an insirational video!! I have a feeling Colin will make a great flight attendant or anything else he chooses to tackle! What a cutie pie!

I just found out yesterday that you're hiring and this  chick is finishing up her resume tonight! I'm hoping I get the privledge to be interviewed! What an honor it would be to work for such an amazing company! ❤️ 

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @Zotsypotsy,

Whew, glad you found out just in the nick of time!  We are honored that are interested in joining the Southwest family and look forward to receiving your application.  Have fun in your preparations for Monday!

Best wishes,

The Southwest Community