Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Two days left! Do you have a Fun-LUVing Attitude?

clfyer
Adventurer C

@ChristinaAyala

I have applied and my dash board status states that it recieved submission  but i have not recieved an email comfirmation? 

-court

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @clfyer,

We appreciate your Warrior Spirit while applying for the Flight Attendant position today! When we experienced a bit of turbulence this morning with our application system, this also effected the outgoing emails and is taking sometime to catch up. Rest assured we are here to support you and will to continue to provide updates here along with ways to troubleshoot.

Best wishes,

Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community

calabria66
Explorer A

Does anyone know if we should have received an email confirmation that our application was received? I did get the message at the end saying that my application was submitted successfully. Ha ha maybe it’s overkil wanting an email confirmation too. 

CherryBerry
Explorer C

calabria66 wrote:

Does anyone know if we should have received an email confirmation that our application was received? I did get the message at the end saying that my application was submitted successfully. Ha ha maybe it’s overkil wanting an email confirmation too. 

Hi! I received a "thanks for starting your application" email just in case I needed to return to it later. I received the successfully submission notice and I also double checked in my dashboard on the SW website. You should be fine!  Woman Wink

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @calabria66 and @CherryBerry,

We know there are a few folks who didn't receive a confirmation email, but that doesn't necessarily mean we didn't receive your application. Check out this post for some troubleshooting tips. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Missqueenliza
Explorer C

Can u apply for job and then take training course? If so what’s the process from here ?  I see a 2 day count down.