Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Two days left! Do you have a Fun-LUVing Attitude?

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @Rori3691,

Agreed, it is a tear jerker and so inspiring!  Much luck to you on Monday and with your Career at Southwest.

Best wishes,

Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community

Rori3691
Adventurer C

Dear Christina,

Thank you! I think we're all going to need a little luck on Monday! 😄

Olivia

CoachVickie
Explorer B
Solution

My thoughts exactly. This brought tears to my eyes! I wanted to b a part of that experience too 😀 It is so wonderful that he and his family had that experience!

Luving it,

Vickie

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @CoachVickie,

Thanks for your comment and we totally agree!  Our Flight Attendants work hard at delivering world-class hospitality and creating special moments to connect with our Customers (like Collin) each and everyday.  We look forward to seeing your application tomorrow!

Best wishes,

The Southwest Community

Amici
Adventurer C

Hi Christina!

I've already setup my profile and uploaded a resume. Is there a certain number of applicants that SW accepts and then closes it down, or is it a certain time period? Don't want to miss out and am curious when on Monday it will be posted? (A tad bit excited!) 

Thank you!

Giovanna

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @Amici,

Love your enthusiasm and preparation for Monday’s posting to become a Flight Attendant at Southwest!  With regards to your question we do not have a set number of applicants or time however, we wish you the best of luck and will be looking forward to receive your application on Monday.

Best wishes,

The Southwest Community

Madison_Mallard
Explorer B

Oh my goodness... how precious!! ❤️ She simply encouraged Collin to follow his dreams... in a BIG way!!! That is what I want to do for passengers as well, to give them more than just a flight, but an experience! One that they will treasure forever! 🙂 What a dream to make a reality...

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @Madison_Mallard@calabria66@Bella12@Warrior2@LaNisa@rachelcrouse3@tnlaibinis,

Good morning Flight Attendant hopefuls!  Thank you for your comments and your interest in joining the Southwest family!  Although we do not post specific times for the posting to go live today, you can check directly on our Careers website here or on Southwest Air Community Careers Discussion Board here.  The location will indicate Dallas, Texas for the purposes of applying.  Remember to stay tuned to Community today for one last tip for your interview and the link to apply!

Best wishes everyone,

The Southwest Community

deniceportales
Explorer C

I am really happy and nervous because it would be a dream come true to finally be able to apply here. I am sure it will be amazing to see where it would take me in my carrer and in life. Heart

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @deniceportales,

Thank you for sharing your dream Career aspirations with us!  We love to hear of your passion and excitement to join the Southwest family.  And, just remember to have fun and enjoy your journey.

Best wishes,

The Southwest Community