Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Two days left! Do you have a Fun-LUVing Attitude?

Hoppy
Explorer A

Very much looking forward to the challenge and the opprotunity to get on with Southwest as a flight attendant.  Very much looking forward to the fun after the hard work and having it pay off..

Thanks for all the updates, looking forward to Monday... Hope to get the chance to get on.

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @Hoppy,

We are glad you have enjoyed the updates, stay tuned to Community tomorrow for more.  And, we look forward to receiving your application on Monday!

Best wishes,

Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community

Bleucrunchy
Explorer C
Solution

I am excited to Apply. Being a Flight attendant has been my main goal as a career! Go Southwest Team!!!!!!!!! Its been my dream forever.

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee

Hi @Bleucrunchy,

Thank you for your comments, our heart skips a beat to hear of your excitement! Good luck tomorrow and Go YOU!!! 

Best wishes,

The Southwest Community

Parker17
Explorer C
Solution

Hi Christina! I need a little assistance in creating a profile and posting my resume. I am looking to apply for the F/A position tomorrow... but was hoping to set up my profile today. When I go to Southwest.com/careers I do not see the option to set up a profile. I could be simply overlooking it. Can you please post the link to get to the correct page? 

Thanks so much!

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @Parker179,

Good morning and thank you for your interest in joining the Southwest family as a Flight Attendant!  You can find the answer on how to create your profile here and a FAQ’s for the position here (click on the spoiler). We hope to see your application on Monday and best of luck to you in your Career!

Best wishes,

The Southwest Community

wanttofly
Explorer B

I have applied with Southwest many times, but just learned of southwestaircommunity.com.  I am so excited to hear about the Flight Attendant opportunity going live tomorrow!   I have actually interviewed and got hired on with other airlines, but chose to hold out for Southwest!  Here's why;  I took my daughter on a Southwest flight to Phoenix when she was only 3 years old.  It was her first time flying.  She loved the colors on the planes and the flight attendants made it so special for her!  Now, whenever she sees a Southwest plane, she says, "There's my plane, Mom!", or whenever I travel she asks, "Are you flying on my plane, Mom?".  She is my biggest cheerleader when it comes to my dream of being a Flight Attendant.  Imagine the feeling she and I will get if I could tell her that I am a Flight Attendant on "her plane"!  Happy life!

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @wanttofly,

Thanks for your comment and for sharing the sweet story of your daughter.  She is exactly right, it is her plane and we will be there to welcome her back onboard when she is ready to take-off to her next adventure.  We wish you much success in the process and we thank you for your passion in joining the Southwest family!

Best wishes,

The Southwest Community

CherryBerry
Explorer C

Hi ChristinaAyala! Smiley Happy  I'm curious do you know what time the website will be accepting applications? I've read a few posts but didn't see a time if not I'm READY either way.

Have a great day!

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @CherryBerry,

Thanks for your interest in becoming a Flight Attendant with Southwest! Although we do not post specific times, you can sign up to receive job alerts via email at workfor.us/Southwest (on desktop)  or by clicking here on a mobile device. We hope to see your application!

Best wishes,​​​​​​​

The Southwest Community