Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Two days left! Do you have a Fun-LUVing Attitude?

jwagne24
Explorer C

This video warmed my heart! I love seeing how grand of an impact Southwest employees have on their customers, no matter what age. I could not  be more thrilled to send in my application for the flight attendant postion tomorrow morning. I have been looking forward to working in this field for a long time now, so tomorrow cannot come soon enough! 🙂

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @jwagne24,

Thanks for your comment and it warms our heart too!  Here at Southwest we believe in empowering our Employees to take care of our Customers to deliver the highest quality of Customer Service with a sense of warmth, friendliness, individual pride, and Company Spirit.

Best wishes tomorrow!

Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community

Precious1
Explorer C

I have been waiting so long to apply. I certainly hope my age is not a hindrance in the process. I'm a youthful and active 58 year old just waiting for an exciting career

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @Precious1,

We are thrilled to hear you would like to join the Southwest family!  At Southwest we embrace and are committed to a diverse workforce and inclusive work enviroment. A Career as a Flight Attendant at Southwest requires a Warrior Spirit, Servant's Heart and a Fun-LUVing Attitude. We hope to see your application tomorrow!

Best wishes,

The Southwest Community

Gknobbe
Explorer C

Excitement to countdown!

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @Gknobbe,

Thanks for your comment and interest in applying to Southwest!  Fasten your seatbelt as the countdown to departure is drawing near!  Good luck tomorrow:)

Best wishes,

The Southwest Community

Bella12
Explorer A

Good morning! 

I checked the Southwest Airlines for any openings for the Flight Attendent position. No openings in Dallas, Texas. I was wondering if the FA position is another state? 

Thanks in advance

tnlaibinis
Explorer C

I am beyond excited for this job to open up! I have been counting down the days that I would be able to apply to this company. Fingers crossed 🙂

rachelcrouse3
Explorer C

I'm so excitied for the opportunity to work with Southwest Airlines. I've been working in customer service and hospitality for more than 5 years and have been wanting to be a flight attendant even longer. I would love to share my Fun-LUV Attitude with passengers and most importantly provide them with safety and comfort. Woot Woot! I hope everybody has had a wonderful weekend! 

-Rachel Crouse  🙂

LaNisa
Explorer C

Good Morning Christina Ayala, Trying for an hour to apply for the Flight Attendant position however the link is not visible. Is it specific time to apply? Please send me the active link if possible. Thank you in advance. ~ LaNisa