Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Unable to Contact Recruiter

frankiethefish
Explorer C

I was contacted by a recruiter and was asked to fill out an application and did so that same day. Then emailed them back as soon as I was done as per requested but then heard nothing.

I got another email back about needing to fill out some information and I did that the day of. I emailed and said I updated the info. I got a response back saying that they refresh their info and get back to me, which is fine but then I got an email from another recruiter saying the following,

"Thank you so much for your initial interest in Ramp Agent at Southwest Airlines!   We haven’t been successful in getting in contact with you so I am just following up on your application one last time!"

There has been zero calls or emails from either people and the phone number to call just goes to voicemail each and everytime. I am 100% onboard and interested in this job so this is a bit of a shock. I am not sure what else I can do, I've called and left voicemail, emailed and left additional contact info. I suppose I just need to wait?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Unable to Contact Recruiter

quincilla
Adventurer B

I think they are just very busy. I have emailed my recruiter a few times and heard nothing back. I am just waiting patiently. 

frankiethefish
Explorer C

Thanks for that answer. Just good to hear I am not alone.

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @frankiethefish,

We're disappointed to hear that this has been your experience! This is not the experience that we aim for with our Candidates. Could you send me a direct message with your email address so that I can look into this further for you?

Kelby
Southwest Careers