Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Unable to upload resume for Customer Service and Support Representative remote position

NINADEFLORA
Explorer C

Good evening!

I applied for the the above captioned position on June 20, 2022, however, I have not been able to upload my resume. I tried to email the prompt I receive saying my resume exceeds "2MB", but it does not exceed "1MB". 

I am really confused and I am not sure what to do at this point. Today's webinar addressed resumes and I know how important they are to the recruitment process. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you in advance!

Nina

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Unable to upload resume for Customer Service and Support Representative remote position

desmondrl
Adventurer A

@NINADEFLORA have you received an email to schedule a phone interview?? In that email there will be a link to upload your resume as well as schedule your interview.

Re: Unable to upload resume for Customer Service and Support Representative remote position

NINADEFLORA
Explorer C

Thank you so much for your response. No, unfortunately, I have not received that email as of yet. ) :

desmondrl
Adventurer A

@NINADEFLORA don't be discouraged! With 27,000 CS&S applications alone, they are behind. They are also going through applications for other positions, so they are really behind! As long as you have not gotten a denial email, there is still a possibility you may get that interview email.

NINADEFLORA
Explorer C

Thank you so much, desmondrl! 

I was so discouraged, but now I still have hope! After today's webinar, I fixed my resume to be more relevant. When I couldn't upload it, I panicked! LOL

I feel better now and I have you to thank!

Mskims1
Explorer B

I sure wish I could have gotten in on today's webinar. I registered and didn't get a link. I haven't been able to get in since June when they were talking about the new position and the new way to apply.🤷🏾‍♀️

desmondrl
Adventurer A

@Mskims1 I've used the same link since June. I have it pinned at the top of my emails so it's easily accessible. I missed today, though. I was in the middle of doing something else.