Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Under Review

ss5451
Explorer B

Hey Cohearts! I interviewed on Friday and my dashboard is still saying under review. Should I assume I didn't get it. I have friends that went the next day and they were doing drug screens and offering jobs on the spot.

I am so heartbroken. I thought for sure I did great and was qualified.

Thoughts?

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Under Review

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

Don't lose hope! Sometimes they extend offers right away, and sometimes it will take a minute. I've seen posts about it happening both ways. Good luck and I hope you get an offer soon!

ss5451
Explorer B

Thank you! I hope so!

KLaMonica
Adventurer A

I was under review for two months and had nearly given up hope (I wanted this job so bad it hurt!) when I got the "congratulations" email. I'm not saying it will also take this long for you, but as TPARamp said, don't give up hope! Good luck!

ss5451
Explorer B

Thats good to hear! Gives me hope! Now the position isn't on the careers page anymore , which makes me even more sick. I even had a dream about it last night! Whew! I can’t do anything but wait however the suspense is killing me.

brittg72409
Adventurer B

What position did you interview for? It seems like the process is different for different positions.

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

The process is different for every individual. I had a friend that I made on this site who works at my station, and we both had very different experiences. I applied before he did, but he had a start date the week before me. Lol. His process went a lot quicker and smoother than mine. 

ss5451
Explorer B

Customer Relations .