Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Under review

Jonathanjones93
Adventurer C

So I got a contingency offer but my Application still says under review and says last updated on 1/20/22 does that mean my background came thru and didn’t get hired or does that mean there still looking at my Application plus the job to apply is no longer on there website so just worried I didn’t get the job can anyone give me some info I tried emailing them but no response back 

1EC7D8E2-0858-4628-9CD4-C31C31CC3EB5.png

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Under review

Elleretta
Explorer C

Hello! From my experience you are still in the running. Trust me, patience is needed for this process as it is very long. For every reply or update, there could be a period of 2 - 3 weeks of silence. I’m at the tail end of this process, with a start date for next Monday. I completed my onboarding paperwork a week ago and I am currently waiting for my training details. It will all come together soon enough.

Jonathanjones93
Adventurer C

Oh ok was just a little worried I wasn’t pick or something I just really want to work for Southwest Airlines since it’s a good company to work for 

XhonToya
Adventurer C

Thank you.. puts my brain and heart at ease lol Still waiting for further details...after drug and background check. Heard from them on March 16 stating I will hear from my recruiter for further details

Av8orCree
Adventurer B

Congratulations on your offer! My application completely disappeared from the Dashboard. But my recruiter mentioned it might during the background check process. ✈

Jonathanjones93
Adventurer C

Yeah mine still says under review haven’t gotten a background response yet I imagine I get the Job I have a clean record 

victorulloa
Adventurer C

When did you get contingent offer? did they already take your fingerprints? 

Jonathanjones93
Adventurer C

I got the contingency offer just waiting for the background check and to schedule my finger print and drug test it’s been a week she said it could take up to 4-6 weeks which gives me enough time to work at my current job I’m just hoping it won’t start till after I get back from my wedding in april 30 plus my honeymoon on may 1