Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Update: Application Confirmation Email - CS&S (Remote)

domveenine
Adventurer A

UPDATE: I received an email almost 24hrs. later, stating the information I provided does not meet the minimum requirements for this role. 

Having thoroughly read and saved the job description, (as is said to do at the end) I believe I do meet the minimum requirements. 

I am aware that the website was having technical difficulties during the time it was opened and I'm wondering if maybe my provided information did not come through as it should have. I had difficulties uploading my resume and cover letter so I manually entered my information instead. I also noticed after saving my work history; that on the preview page, it showed all my work history without dates. I went back and fixed them before submitting them, as I was sure this was due in part to the website issues. 

I hope they give us another opportunity to apply after everything has been corrected. 

-You're Now Free To Move About The Country
26 REPLIES 26

Re: Update: Application Confirmation Email - CS&S (Remote)

domveenine
Adventurer A

My original post for reference:

https://community.southwest.com/t5/Southwest-Careers/Application-Confirmation-Email-CS-amp-S-Remote/...

domveenine
Adventurer A

I also sent an email to Southwest Airlines People Department in hopes I'm not the only one this affected. 

ddmshep
Explorer C

I hope so too. I hope they add the CS&S (Remote) opportunity again. It would be only fair since there were so many problems, and then the posting disappeared, so no one could apply. I have never seen that done before. 

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

Keep trying! You have a year before you can reapply to CS&S, but with all the other positions, you are good to go! 

ddmshep
Explorer C

The CS &S (remote) posting disappeared before I could even apply.  I am interested in the remote opportunity only at this time.  Thanks for the encouragement 👍

domveenine
Adventurer A

@TPArampgirl If I'm reading the job description correctly you can re-apply right away.

This is assuming they didn't get any type of interview before receiving an email. 

It states:  "one year from the date of your last interview"

@ddmshep considering you didn't have a chance to apply before it was removed from the website, you should be able to apply if it re-opens. 

ddmshep
Explorer C

Yeah, now that makes sense. I hope they bring it  (CS&S remote) back soon, Like tomorrow,  Just to be fair to everyone.  thanks, domveenine. 

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

I believe if you get a denial, it's also a year to re-apply. Try again next time, and hopefully it all works out!

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

🤔 Now that I think about it, I think you're technically right.  My brain is in the clouds rn. Lol.  The denial could be talking about after an interview. I'll have to do more digging on this for my own knowledge.