Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Update: Application Confirmation Email - CS&S (Remote)

Mrsbrooks31
Adventurer C

@domveenine  Congratulations and  Thank you praying I get the email soon I know mines with through around 9:30 a.m and are they only contacting through email only? 

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

Hi @Mrsbrooks31. Yes! We would receive the notification to schedule the phone screen interview by email. I am patiently, but excitedly waiting also with the hope for an interview. I retired from Southwest at 42 with full flight benefits for life (4 years ago), but I miss it. I miss this. I miss working as a team with the best people at the best company. 💙 ❤️ 💛 Herb said it best, "We're a Customer Service Company, that just happens to fly airplanes." Good luck to you. Have a great day! 

r26632

Mrsbrooks31
Adventurer C

@skyrick  Thank you!!! My email and phone has been acting crazy so I pray I didn’t miss it and You have been a big help through this whole process. And that one of the main reason I want to work for swa because I see and hear the team work on here and when I’m in the session. Have you ever wanted a job so bad that you can see yourself doing everyday and not for the benefit or anything like but for the role of the job itself that how I feel about this job. I’m might sound crazy but this job role fits me and my personality I love helping ppl and been apart of a team that does that and very family oriented. I pray we both get that email real soon and get to see you in Dallas for two weeks🤞🏾🤞🏾

About2be
Frequent Flyer B

@Mrsbrooks31 any new info yet? I did see that 20000 applied for remote Cs&s. That's a lot! You never know how thing will shake out. With 20000 applications CS&S might decide to run several training classes at the same time or maybe back to back. Even if you see others getting replies, that doesn't mean you won't. I applied several, several, several times to different jobs from Dec 2021-April 2022. All the processes were different. Good luck, keep a posting whatever you feel comfortable with. I posted so many "well😕 still waiting" and even some "😢 thank you next" email responses. We're only here to support you! 

Mrsbrooks31
Adventurer C

@About2be I’m still waiting for that email to come through my fingers are cross and I been praying everyday for this job and I claim it to be mines… And thank you for been so helpful throughout this journey.

About2be
Frequent Flyer B

Count my fingers crossed for you as well! 🤞 

Mrsbrooks31
Adventurer C

@About2be Thank you I’m praying n I claim this job.  Patiently waiting and promise to give u a update🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾