Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Update: Flight Attendant Opening

Amfisher03
Explorer C

The site still times out to the temporarily unavailable screen. It's been 3 hrs of refreshing and re logging in only to meet that error. I'm starting to worry it won't load for me to submit before the window closes. 

Mcooperwa
Explorer C

Same issue I’m having 

TameriaJ
Explorer C

HI! Just wanted to let you all know the application was extended to 11:30 PM CDT and is now up and working!

bfarren
Explorer C

I have been trying for over 3 hours.....I got all the way through application twice only to have it kick me out again. I've tried at least 300 times.  ;-(

erinfoy
Explorer C

same here I have been trying over and over

Kellyduhon
Explorer C

If you go to the career page, you will find this new message. 

This message is on the career page. They are having technical issues and ask that we please refrain from attempting to apply for the time being. They will be extending the window. I have been trying to get in since 1:00 on the dot so it will be very nice to take a break from my computer for a bit. LOL. Best of luck to you!

Screenshot (1).png

Kellyduhon
Explorer C

My screenshot didn't post so I will also add that the message says they will be extending the application window until at least 11:30 pm CT.

avlhappy01
Explorer C

Good Afternoon Everyone. Ive been trying to complete the application for the flight attendant opening and have been unable all day. Is there an email that i may forward my resume and cover letter to? Thank you in advance