Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Update: Flight Attendant Opening

KimVanderKley
Frequent Flyer C

@dthames25

Hi you are a tourist on the community -- nice status!  Glad you have interest in the position.  I did get an e-mail confirmation of application... given that I think you should too and my reviewing of posts on the community supports that notion as well.

All the best in LUV and FUN.

@16fseataFFBK

dthames25
Explorer B

Thanks hopefully I'll receive confirmation soon. 

vanmomma5
Explorer A

my application was submitted at about 11am ....the confirmation did not come through until about 2am this morning

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

wrote:

I had a phone interview last Tuesday and was told I would receive an email by Friday 2/2/18 letting me know if I would be moving on or not but still haven’t received the email (today is Monday 2/5). My application status still says under review on my dashboard and I’m pretty sure that I was asked to not apply for any other position as it might delay my process. Just want to make sure that is correct as you don’t have flight attendant jobs open very often and would hate to miss the window to apply again. Any thoughts are appreciated! Thanks

Hi @Debra108,

If you had a phone interview for a different position, but you really want to be a Flight Attendant, then, yes, you should apply for the Flight Attendant position. However, if you had a phone interview for a Flight Attendant position, then, no, you should not apply again, as it will prolong your application process. Thanks for checking!

Debra108
Explorer B

Thanks Lindsay, I really appreciate it. Do you how long it usually takes after a phone interview to find out if your moving on to a face to face interview?  

LindseyD

Hi @Debra108,

To be quite honest, it could be a few days or a few months. It varies depending on the number of applications our Hiring Team receives. I know that's not very specific, but I hope it helps! 

Debra108
Explorer B

Wow!  You are speedy!  I really  do appreciate your time and it seems my email sent you the same question twice so please disregard!  I’ll stop adding to your workload and just continue to be patient...lol...thanks! 

Debra108
Explorer B

Thanks Lindsay, I really appreciate it!  Do you know how long it usually takes after a phone interview to know if your moving on for a f2f interview?  

StaceyLouise
Explorer B

Hello Lindsey,

I created a profile a few days go and it shows up when I log onto Google+, however when I try to apply for the Flight Attendant Job it keeps asking me to log in.  Do I have to create another account to apply?  

LindseyD

Hi @StaceyLouise,

If you can't reset your password, you can create a new account using a different email address. Then, you can apply for the job using your new profile.