Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Update: Flight Attendant Opening

lettx1
Explorer C

i am excited about the opening within Southwest Airlines.  I have set up a profile and submitted a resume.  In the process of applying I have locked myself out of my account.  I am looking for assistance with resetting my account if possible.

thank you in advance

amandabcortez80
Explorer C

As soon as I was able to get home and concentrate on looking for the position I've been longing to apply for, I am grateful that I was proactive enough to search around and add myself to this portal to find that I was able to apply here! Thank you so much for the update and post! The main site to apply is still down and not added as of yet but hopefully others will be able to apply soon an/or hunt around like I did!! 

PDHarris64
Explorer C

I submitted my application,and it says that i submitted to the posting for flight attendant.Reading some of the articles it states you will recieive an email after completing the process....i did not receive an email...does that mean my application was incomplete? How do i know it was completed ?

deba65
Explorer C

Would like to apply for inflight app. Do not see anything on the website. Is there another site that I can go too?

puffabcd@gmail.com

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @deba65,

You can use this link to get to the application. Good luck!

Gin
Explorer C

Hello,

I'm a Monday through friday concierge for Truman Medical Center.  I was looking to have some type of adventure through traveling.  So the perfect weekend job would be with Southwest Airlines.  This is all new to me.  I hope I'm doing this right...

Danafoster
Explorer C

Hello!

when I go to apply, the only opening is for Dallas Texas, is that the only one that is supposed to show up? 

Thank you!

LindseyD

Hi @Danafoster,

Yes, the application is for Dallas because that is where all training takes place. Base assignments are given out once initial training has been completed. Assignments are based on Operational needs and availability.

Danafoster
Explorer C

Hello again, 

do you by any chance have an idea of when we will find out? This is something I’ve always wanted to do, and just getting a little anxious! Haha

Thank you for your time and responding so quickly. 

LindseyD

Hi @Danafoster,

That's a great question, and frequent one! We've covered it in this post. Just click the "Spoiler" to view the full FAQ section. Good luck!