Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Update: Flight Attendant Opening

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

HI @Annaoneil,

This post contains step-by-step instructions on applying for the application process. Good luck!

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Serenity1905,

It is normal to experience a delay in that process. For some troubleshooting tips, check out the first page of this post.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

KellyRuth
Explorer C

Hello,

I just wanted to thank you so much for your quick response!  I worked for Southwest a number of years ago.  I'm VERY eager to finish what I started!! With a little patience and persistance, I was able to get my resume submitted.

Thank you SO much!!

FINGERS CROSSED!!

Kelly

TraciH22
Explorer B

Heart

mika1277
Explorer C

Good Day

I live in Atlanta and are their ever any openings in Atlanta because I see you can't even search for Atlanta in your careers section

franktravel
Aviator B

I would check this website every day https://tinyurl.com/y9u37w4z  

Serenity1905
Explorer C

Good morning 

Are there any delays in receiving an email showing that you have applied? On the website it shows that I have applied for the position, but I still have not received an email . I have checked spam folder as well.

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @Serenity1905,

Yes, some of the emails may be delayed because of the tremendous amount of interest we received in the Flight Attendant position. Thank you for bearing with us!

FlyGirl2018
Explorer A

Hey Lindsey!

I applied on the first day and I got a message that my application was received, but my dashboard does not reflect this. Should I go again? 

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @FlyGirl2018,

If you got a confirmation message, you should be good to go! No need to resubmit.

Kelby
Southwest Careers