Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Update: Flight Attendant Opening

ptrinh
Explorer B

Did you ever find out if your application got lost?

sholoday
Explorer C

Hello,

I appied for this opening on the first day that it opened but I still have not recieved a confirmation email. I have check both my regular inbox and my junk mail. I also tried to add the emails to my safe sender  list and I can not seem to figure that out. Is there any way you could help?

Thank you,

Samantha Holoday

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @sholoday,

Thanks for your patience this week! I would recommend logging into your dashboard through the Flight Attendant portal found here. You should then be able to see that your application was submitted.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

sholoday
Explorer C

Thank you for the reply! So as long as it says "recieved submission" on my portal then I am good?

Thanks,

Samantha Holoday

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @sholoday,

You've got it! It sounds like you are good to go.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

MelissaWSmith
Explorer B

I applied for the Flight Attendant position and received an email that stated 

Thank you for your interest in Southwest Airlines!  You've successfully applied to the following job.

Position: 2018-21940  Flight Attendant  

Application Received:  February 5, 2018

In a your community post below, you state my Dashboard shoudl have a message stating "received submission". I have no message in my dashboard for my login. Should I be concerned?

Disregard - I found a previous post withthe same question and found correct Dashboard login.

kwillis
Explorer C

Lindsey, I noticed this evening that I received an email dated 2.5.18 stating my application was incomplete so i clicked on the link provided. It states 'Error: The requested job could not be found". So I logged in and it shows status as incomplete. What happend to my completed application. I've been waiting for a long time for Southwest to start recruiting Flight Attendant. When will the position reopen again, I have worked in the past with another major airline with 18 years experience. Please help! Thank you...

Warrior2
Explorer A

Thank you Lindsey!!

For decreasing the stress with a clear navigation of Southwest's site. On February 5th the flight attendant opening day I know many applicants were appreciative as myself.

SuzanneMaurice
Explorer C

Hello,   I was flying on Friday on a Southewest airlines flight from ABQ to SD.  I befriended a flight attendent...she was amazing.   Cami #22271.  I explained to her that I was actually hired by you all in 1993...to be a flight attendent.  Irronically this  is the same year she was hired.   I never flew off to training camp due to a family emergency.  She encouraged me to apply again and told me today was the  deadline.  I rushed home and found out it was closed...(I was in the air at the deadline). Is there any possible way I could still apply

RLivingston
Explorer C

I received an email from Savanah Dodd asking me to call her or email her to set up a phone interview. I have left her several voice mail messages as well as replied several times to her emails indicating my interest in continuing in the process, even after all of my replies to her I have received two emails indicating that she has not heard from me and if I don't reply before tomorrow I will be dropped from the selection process. I don't know what to do or who to contact. I have not  received a phone call or a positive response from her indicating that she has received any of my replies. What should I do?