Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Update on my application for remote customer service

Laylazidane
Explorer C

I just wanted to know if anyone has been getting emails about the job for remote. I know thousands have applied and im just curious how do I know if anyone will contact me I check my email everyday and I haven’t received a email yet. I just know next month the training starts im just wanting to know does anyone if anyone has any answers it would be very helpful 

18 REPLIES 18

Re: Update on my application for remote customer service

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

Hi @Laylazidane! You are not alone. I am a CS&S Candidate from Texas. I have employee referrals, employee recommendation letters and am a retired SWA employee. I've heard nothing back either, no communication. I am "In Process" on SWA Careers Candidate Home. My application finally submitted at around 12:30 Central Time on June 20th. The system would not accept my resume, I had to manually type my information in. Keep in mind, there are also classes in October and November. Hopefully they are still looking at applications for those classes. Good luck to you.

💙💛❤️

r26632

Laylazidane
Explorer C

Oh thank you for the reply. I hope we get the email or how ever they contact us. What do you mean your application was not accepted. How do I check mine tells me it’s in progress… let me double check and see. Yup it still says in progress in the home candidate page.  I wounded what that means? Besides still in progress. 

Xmkmam82
Explorer A

I don’t know if this would be helpful, but I applied in April for an FA position. I received an email yesterday about them transitioning to a new system back in June, it also said some applicants emails were missed and to make sure you’ve created an account with the new system.

i hope this helps!

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

@Xmkmam82 @Laylazidane Hello! My application was submitted, but my resume was "not accepted." I was able to apply by typing the information into the system, but the system had crashed because of the overwhelming demand and would not let me upload my resume.

The email about the new system is a little behind. It was also sent out to everyone that is on that particular mailing list. I applied June 20th and that system was already up and running. If you go to Southwest Careers and then click on Candidate Home, that is the "new" system (workday). When I sign in there, it says "In Process" which means I am still a candidate and they most likely haven't got to my application yet.

Good luck to the both of you and to all the great Candidates. 💙💛❤️

r26632

Laylazidane
Explorer C

For the candidate  home page? Is that the one your talking about? Mine says still in progress? How do you know if some application got lost? 

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

@Laylazidane if you are "In Process" you are good. You are most likely just waiting for your application to be reviewed. If an application was lost it wouldn't show up on your home page. Have a great evening! 💙💛❤️

r26632

LauraS
Explorer C

My application was showing as in review forever. Then all of a sudden I could not log in. At first it was My password was wrong or account locked. I made sure I was registered by trying to Create account. It said my email was already in use. And all of a sudden I have an new account that said no application. Is there anyway someone could help me please?

Does anyone have link to the new system? 

LauraS
Explorer C

I got that email also. Does anyone have the link for the new system? 

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

Hi @LauraS! Go to Southwest Careers and then click the menu on the top left. Then go to Candidate Home. Hope that helps! 

💙💛❤️ 

r26632