Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Update on my application for remote customer service

LauraS
Explorer C

@skyrick That's where I was at when all of those things were happening 

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

@LauraS I'll attach the link to the log in as a reply to this, just to be sure. However, the system usually deletes links to prevent spam. If it's not there, that's probably what happened. Definitely use the email address you used for your application. Maybe try entering the email address and reseting the password? I do remember that the email you mentioned earlier did say something about needing the original email from when your application was submitted to create an account. I have had issues attempting to upload my resume. I have tried several times and every time it creates a new account even though I'm entering the same email address. The system definitely is not perfect. Good luck!

r26632

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

@LauraS You are not alone. I've seen others are having the same problem as you, I've seen that on other posts. It seems some applications didn't transfer over. Hang in there. Hopefully it's a known problem that will be resolved or someone else  here can help or has another suggestion. This is what I see when I log in. Hoping you get it resolved. 

Screenshot_20220807-162603.png

r26632

Mskims1
Explorer B

@skyrick this is the exact same message I have received. 

Mskims1
Explorer B

@LauraS and @skyrick I received an email stating that they have received enough applications and didn't want to further delay telling me they have more than enough and would not be moving forward with me. Best wishes to each of you. I'm no longer processing nor being considered. I hope you all are and all others who are still awaiting a response hear something very soon!

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

Hey @Mskims1. Yes, I think most of us got that email. I am no longer under consideration. Good luck to you.

r26632

LauraS
Explorer C

I had to create a new account there. Using the same email and it says no applications

Mskims1
Explorer B

Hi! @skyrick  my application says the same thing "in process" hopefully that means we're still being considered. Glad to know I'm not the only one who's still hopeful! @Laylazidane I did receive a confirmation that it was received but have not gotten a call for an interview. Although someone told me that someone they know has received a call for an interview.